1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR LJ USERNAME?
When I was a younger child, my family would take long road trips to visit my grandparent�s farm. These road trips took 6 hours, which when you have two daughters between the ages of 4 and 6, these are long long drives. To help make the drive better, my dad had an 8-track player in his van. We would listen to 8-tracks the whole time. One of the favorites was a musical version of War of the Worlds. There�s this one part in War of the Worlds (it�s in the book too) where the main character makes it to the docks in time to see his fianc� board a steamer to leave. The Martians start to attack the docks. An ironclad ship, The Thunder Child, goes out to distract the Martians. The Thunder Child is sunk, but it takes down the Martians so that the steamer is able to get away. I don�t know why but I always liked that story.
2. NAME FIVE OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
a. Combination Pizza rolls
b. Kraft Old English Cheese Spread and saltine crackers.
c. Chex Mix.
d. Dr. Pepper
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
Somewhat, but I don�t think it stuck.
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
John, Paul, George and Ringo. I think. O.o
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
One week. Mexico. Only time I�ve been out of the country so far.
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
Sleep. Wanted more.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
Thespian Initiations. When I got to initiate Crystal it was much fun making her hang upside down in the middle of the park and sing the national anthem.
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
I do insane things for people I don�t have a crush on, but probably the most insane thing I ever did for a crush was let them get close to me in the first place.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Green. Green and blue colors. No clue otherwise. Have to find someone to want to marry.
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
Heck no. I don�t like getting groped.
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Mrs Reed, Earth Science, 7th grade. Um... Mrs Hembree, English I and IV, 9th and 12th grade. Many others, but I forgot their names... o.o I didn't hate any of my teachers. Seriously. (I don't hate people, peroid.)
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
Women are inherently dangerous. ^_^
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS... [CARE TO SHARE THE STORY?]
15. I got left alone at a bowling alley at 1am. I waited, waited, waited. Finally worked up the nerve to call someone to get me at around 3am. I was terrified and in tears by then.
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
Don�t have one. o_o
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
Preferences for what? O_o
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I understand them pretty well, I think.
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? [care to share why?]
I don�t have one. My sister would count as my closest friend.
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
Buffy. I want the world to revolve around me for a change.
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
Jay Leno. I think he�s funny.
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
I think Pamela �Eat�on would work.
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
I sometimes open my eyes in the middle of the night, look up at my fan and swear that I see something that looks like cobwebs and often they move around and then I freak out, start awake, and it�s gone. I�m weird. I also apparently respond to people in my sleep if they talk to me. One time when I was taking a nap, my mom was going to the store and came back to ask if I wanted anything. She says I opened my eyes, looked right at her and said, �A really big dinosaur.� And then went back to sleep. C_C I don�t remember that at all, but, hey.
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
AN in May, Virginia eventually. Watch all the anime I�ve been ignoring.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
Don�t have one.
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
o/~ in the dark, of the night, silence sings to me.
- Sea maiden�s song from Magic Pony.
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
More than one.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
Lots of windows and stairs. But smallish rooms (15x15x10 feet max). If the rooms are too wide or tall, I feel uncomfortable. (Weird huh?)
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
whatever I was wearing all day, minus the pants and bra and changing the undergarments (usually done hours before I /actually/ go to bed). Unless it was a sweater, then I slip into a t-shirt.
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
Two notebooks, umbrella, calculator, pencils, hygene products.
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
SMSU student ZipCard (ID), Step-father�s business card, buisiness card from Anna Stone (girl in my math class who works at a beauty parlor), credit card, non-driver�s license, voters registration, blood drive information, pennies and a couple dollars.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
The black tennis shoes I�ve had for almost a year. They�re the only shoes I wear. Though I only own about 4 pairs, tops.
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Something a little more formal, but not flashy.
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
I went to my prom with my sister. We danced, we had fun, then we left at about 11, rented a bunch of movies (I think we rented Event Horizon and some other stuff, but I don�t remember). I had a great time.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
I�d rather not. Birthdays for me have never been a big thing. I just get presents.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
Elf. Trees, bows, swords. Like it.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
b. Trips to Europe and Asia.
c. Pay back my mom for school.
d. Computer and video editing equipment.
e. A driver. (as in, chauffeur) Not a limo though. Just a simple car.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Stop typing, jump over computer, flop onto bed, take off hat and glasses, pull covers up, sleep. I�m really simple.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
Pig droppings. Yes. My mom likes to call me pig shit. ._.
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
Too many to list. I like characters. Lots of characters.